Sunday, January 18, 2009

January and February TOTM

Hey Taggers, I have a double whammy for you this month! Things have been pretty crazy for me lately so I didn't get the "January" design done in time for January, and the way things are going February may not be here in February, but hey that's life right!

So I have for you January and February's tags now. My site is ready for you to order through, just go to www.wicksworksdesign.com/tagofthemonth.html there's even a page set up for international buyers. Of course if you prefer to just send a paypal payment that's always fine too. PLEASE be sure to note how many you would like of each tag, your mailing address and a forum name if you can. My paypal address is: Tagofthemonth@gmail.com Please be sure to calculate the right amount, for example, if you are getting 3 January and 3 February that would be $7.50 + $7.50 for $15.00 If you are ordering more than 10 tags TOTAL please add an aditional $1.00 in the US and $1.75 anywhere else.

OK now onto the designs!
The January tag reads, "Be the change you want to see in the world." There are so many things going on in the world today, if you want to see a change it has to start with you@ Each of us has the ability to make a difference so why not start at home! for me this is going green, but it can be anything you want it to be and I thought this would be a cute tag to leave in caches to remind everyone else of this sentiment!

The February design is another nature inspired one. Old man winter is kissing Gaia, a change of seasons perhaps. Living in the South winter doesn't usually show up around here, but it has been in the single digits lately and I don't like it! Hurry up and kiss Gaia and let's get on with the Spring already!


I hope you like these designs! December didn't come out quite the way I had wanted it to, but live and learn right?! If your on facebook don't forget to look for me! Jennifer Wicks and chack out the fan page Wicks Works Design!!!

Thanks to everyone who has stuck by me through some craziness, I'd love to say it's over, but I know that's wishful thinking! It will all work out though.

No comments: