Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Now taking orders for the December Tag!

I hate to delay things any later than necessary, so since I got such good feedback on this design it will be the December design! I'm calling it Winter Wonderland. It's not Christmas or holiday specific, but I think it represents the peacefulness of the season. OK I know I didn't just say that, Christmas peaceful - shopping, decorating, cooking...I shoulda said Chaos...but I imagine it to be peaceful!

I've reset the ordering pages on my website, US and International. Once again you may order up to 20 tags. If for some reason you want more than 20, send me an email and I'm sure we can work something out! PLEASE have your orders into me by Friday November 21st. IF you'd like to place an order but cannot send the payment right away PLEASE send me an email and I will make every effort to accommodate you on this. Email me at tagofthemonth@gmail.com

If you have a previous credit with me or have ordered multiple months but are unsure if this is one of them go ahead and send me an email and I'll check your account!

No comments: