Friday, June 6, 2008

Now taking orders for July Tag

Hey Taggers! (is that PC?)
I'm getting the hang of this now so I have some announcements!

1. I'm ready to take your orders for the July tag "Blown Away". You can place orders for this tag up until June 21st. For this Tag I am going to allow you to purchase higher quantities! I think this is a design that would be great to leave in a cache you like for the owner! For that reason you can get up to 20 per address. The pricing for these is as follows:
1 Tag = $3.00
2 Tags = $5.50
3 Tags = $7.50
4 Tags = $9.00
5 Tags = $10.00
10 tags = $17.50
15 tags = $24.50
20 tags = $30.00

For orders of 10 tags or more please add $1.00 in the US and $1.75 anywhere else in the world (Canada too).

2. I am now ready to take up to 3 months at a time in orders. So if you'd like to order 3 months now they would be for July, August & September. You will need to total each month separately then add them together for a full total. For example 1 tag a month for three months. $3.00 x 3 months = $9.00 If you live in Canada you will need to add the extra postage for each month so $3.50 x 3 months = $10.50. Once you have sent in your payment you cannot reduce the amount of tags you'd like, but you can increase them by sending in an additional payment to cover the difference. I'll use this month as an example since some people have already paid. Say you have already ordered 5 for this month for $10.00, but you've decided you'd like to get 10, just send me a payment for $7.50 (plus additional shipping for the correct location) and I will change your order.

3. If you have not already done so, please be sure to send all current and future payments to tagofthemonth@gmail.com through paypal. If you'd like to be removed form this list at anytime please send me an email asking for me to remove you. There is NEVER a requirement for you to purchase each and every design in the club, you may pick and choose at your discretion.

OK let the ordering begin! Don't forget I also carry great collectors rings for $5.00 a piece they are on my site at www.wicksworksdesign.com on the pathtags page! If you'd like some just add a note to your order!

No comments: