Thursday, June 5, 2008

July Tag of the Month - Blown Away!

The July Tag of the Month was designed to be (hopefully) a swag tag. It says "Blown away by your cache"! This would be a great tag to leave behind at a cache you really enjoyed. Drop it in the cache then send the cache owner a note saying how much you enjoyed the cache and that you left something special for them! This is sure to brighten anyones day!

Because I'd really like to see these left in caches I've decided to allow up to 10 tags per address this month! If you'd really like more than that contact me and I'll see what I can do! I will take orders and payments from now until June 21st. Please see the side of this blog for ordering costs.

I am also now opening up orders for up to 3 months. Please only order up to 5 tags per address for any month beyond July. If I decide to leave this as a permanent feature I will send out an email and post here about it. PLEASE make sure to add each month including shipping for each month. You may NOT combine the total number of tags for a lesser price. For example if you want 1 tag a month for the next 3 months it would be $3.00 x 3 months = $9.00 Likewise if you live in Canada it would be $3.50 x 3 months = $10.50. Once you send this payment you are locked in for that amount as a minimum. If you decide you would like more of any design email me and you will be able to pay the difference at that time.

As a reminder the email to use for all Tag of the Month inquiries is TagoftheMonth@gmail.com
The email to send paypal payments to is also TagoftheMonth@gmail.com

No comments: