Monday, November 10, 2008

Extra! Extra! Extra Tags that is!

Hey Taggers!

So many of you ask me if I have any tags left from previous months. To which my normal reply is that if I do I will put them onto ebay so that it is fair for everyone to try and get them. Unfortunately I just don't have the free time, and I don't foresee it for awhile. I'm trying to get another job, and hold down design and massage and be a mom, so I think perhaps this is the next best thing. There are quite a few of you on this list now so hopefully everyone gets a chance at these. Please limit yourself to 1 tag per design. If you see one you would like to have send me a paypal payment to Tagofthemonth@gmail.com The tags are $3.00 a piece, shipping is included in the US in canada please add 50 cents and everywhere else please add 75 cents to the total order, not per tag. I will process the orders in the order they are received, if when I get to yours I am out of one of more of the designs you have requested I will process a refund to you. I have more of some than others, but I don't have exact numbers.

The tags available are:
# 6908 August TOTM - Spiderman Phone a Friend
# 7162 September TOTM - Leave No Trace (Sunset)
# 7318 October TOTM - Night Caching (Glow and Translucent)
# 7100 Banned V.1
# 7430 Banned V.2 (Glows)
# 7431 Banned V.3 (Translucent)

Thanks so much and happy Monday!
Jen

No comments: