Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Now taking orders for October Tag.


Hey Taggers!
With the recent announcement of Glow and Translucent enamels I got excited! I chose one of my already existing tag designs and made use of both available options! I got a little more excited when I recently learned how to add fonts to photoshop! So I hope you like what emerged form my excitement.

I've actually never been out night caching, because, well it is frightening to me. I hate creepy crawlies, go figure, so I make my husband go after those types. I do however really enjoy watching bats, and walking in and admiring old graveyards (during daylight only).

I've reset the ordering page on my website AND I've added a new ordering page for our international members! Once again you may order up to 20 tags. If for some reason you want more than 20, send me an email and I'm sure we can work something out! I'm cutting the ordering timeline for this tag in hopes of getting them to you in time for Halloween, so PLEASE have your orders into me by Wednesday September 10th. IF you'd like to place an order but cannot send the payment right away PLEASE send me an email and I will make every effort to accomodate you on this for this month. Email me at tagofthemonth@gmail.com

No comments: